Monday, June 4, 2007

I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.


Being a born again dog lover, I enjoyed Dogster most of all. Catster - well, sure I like cats well enough, but I'm more of a dog person.


I was into wine sometime back, but now not so much. I've never been much of a beer drinker.


I don't do crosswords or soduko, so as good as those sites are, they don't do much for me either.

Trivial pursuit - same thing.


I don't mean to be a spoil sport about this, but I just don't enjoy computer games. I'd rather ride my bicycle or walk my dogs. That being the case, I don't currently have a need for trainco, although it is exactly the kind of website I think should be promoted.


For my fitness, regimen, I've registered with realage.com. You can download some excellent workouts that you can use on your computer on on your ipod.

No comments: